We are thinking of you during this challenging time. We are aware that the current situation is causing economic ripples that are difficult for your business and the people you serve. As efforts to halt the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continue, we recognize the impact to your bottom line and your employees may be severe and that they are especially vulnerable. We know you are doing all you can to provide stability during this time.
REDF is continuously monitoring the outbreak and taking every precaution to mitigate risks. Our staff is working from home for the month of March so communication with REDF will be mostly virtual with limited partner site visits. We are evaluating other travel and in-person convenings as the situation evolves with the safety and well-being of our partners as our primary concern.
Moving forward, REDF is committed to:
- Advocating for You: We will escalate your concerns to those in power whenever we have the opportunity. The sector is small but mighty, and we are continually advocating on your behalf. See REDF’s COVID-19 Policy Recommendations here.
- Responding to your needs: As we gather information, we will be assessing the best way for REDF to serve and support our employment social enterprise partners. Our response will balance available resources with knowledge of what other funders and government entities are already doing so that REDF’s input is additive and in direct in response to your needs.
We need your input:
- Fill out the Survey: in order to collect information on how COVID-19 is impacting your daily business operations, your beneficiaries, and your organization.
- Share ongoing resources on Shoptalk: Discuss impacts with your peers on this platform.
- You can also reach out to your portfolio or relationship manager directly. If you are an Accelerator Alum you can email Jalpa Patel at firstname.lastname@example.org. All others, please email Chelsea Oruche at email@example.com.