Welcome to the CD:10 LA:RISE Portal. For Housing Provider, please find the client referral form here. Determine if your client is part of the district by visiting this website or view the ZIP codes list here.
LA:RISE is proud to partner with City Council District 10 to expand the program in the district and provide jobs, training, and support to 47 additional Angelenos. This new partnership connects housing providers located in Council District 10 with LA:RISE employment social enterprises, WorkSource Center partners, and retention providers. CD10 housing providers include PATH, The People Concern, and HOPICS-operated shelter sites.
To learn more about LA:RISE call (888) 4-LARISE (888-452-7473) for referral information.
- LA:RISE Social Enterprise Partners: CRCD Enterprises, Chrysalis, Goodwill Industries, LA Conservation Corps (LACC), LA LGBT Center, GRID Alternatives
- WorkSource Partner: AADAP (West Adams WSC)
- Specialized Job Retention Providers: Anti-Recidivism Coalition (ARC),
- Friends Outside in LA County (FOLA)
- Housing Providers: HOPICS, PATH, The People Concern
|Social Enterprise/ Transitional Employment Partner*||Workforce Partner||Retention Provider|
|CRCD Enterprises||AADAP (West Adams WSC)||Anti-Recidivism Coalition (ARC)|
|Chrysalis||Friends Outside in LA County (FOLA)|
|LA Conservation Corps (LACC)|
|LA LGBT Center|
CD10: LA:RISE Flowchart
CD10: LA:RISE Social Enterprise Profiles
Please use the following document to find the worksite locations for the social enterprise partners and see which would be the best fit for referred participants:
Employment Social Enterprise Videos
All programmatic documents can be found on the LA:RISE City Portal.