Session 1 begins on Tuesday, November 5th at 8:00AM MST in Denver and will end on Friday, November 8th at 1:30PM MST. Below you’ll find all the logistics information you’ll need for the week. Please reach out to the Accelerator team firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Session 1 begins on Tuesday, November 5th at 8:00AM MST in Denver and will end on Friday, November 8th at 1:30PM MST. Book your travel soon to get the best deal!
- If you are flying in, plan to arrive on Monday, November 4th.
- Flights should depart Denver after 3:45PM MST on Friday, November 8th.
REDF will book all hotel needs for your time in Denver from Monday, November 4th through Friday, November 8th. If you plan to extend your stay in Denver please call the hotel directly at 303.628.5400.
1600 17th St,
Denver, CO 80202
REDF has booked your hotel from Monday, November 4th – Friday, November 8th. Check-in is at 3:00PM on Monday. When you check-in, please provide the front desk with your name and a valid form of ID. REDF has already paid for your hotel, but you will need to put down your own credit card for incidentals.
You will need to check-out Friday morning and leave your luggage with the concierge or bring it with you to Friday’s session. If you plan to arrive before the 4th or stay after the 8th, please contact the hotel directly.
Denver is serviced by Denver International Airport (DEN). Expect to add ~ 1 hour for transit from either airport to the hotel accounting for traffic and unexpected delays. Ground transportation to and from airports is not coordinated or paid for by REDF.
- Cab and Uber service is available at the airport. Expect to pay at least $45-70 each way.
- Located steps from Denver Union Station with easy access to the A Line (airport light rail). Fares from Denver International Airport to Denver Union Station are $10.50 (several discounts are available)
- The hotel provides valet parking at the front entrance of The Oxford Hotel. Overnight parking is $45 per vehicle.
The first three days of the session will be held at The Alliance Center, which is a short walk from the hotel. The final day of the session (Friday) will be held at the Oxford Hotel.
1536 Wynkoop St,
Denver, CO 80202
Tuesday, November 5 | 8:30 AM – 8:00 PM
Wednesday, November 6 | 8:30 AM – 8:00 PM
Thursday, November 7 | 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Friday, November 8 | 8:30 AM – 1:30 PM
– Business casual is appropriate for the first session, but warmth is the priority.
- Breakfast every day of the session.
- Snacks and coffee/tea throughout each day
- Tuesday, November 5: Lunch and dinner
- Wednesday, November 6: Lunch and appetizers
- Thursday, November 7: Lunch
- Friday, November 8: Lunch
Any additional meals purchased during travel to and from the session will not be covered by REDF.