In 2022 we kicked off a 4-part webinar the series lead by former ESE leader and now consultant Tess Reynolds. In this series we focused on, the tough but much needed topic, of succession planning.
Session 1 began with an introduction to some of the basics to consider when you’re getting started on your organization’s succession plan, including:
- Succession Planning Types and Terms
- Personal Readiness for Transition
- Organization Sustainability, a Core Purpose of Succession Planning
- Elements of Organization Sustainability & How to Assess your Org’s Sustainability
- The Board’s Role in Succession Planning
- Executive Transition Processes